The Sentinel’s lead story was the news that much needed environmental improvement work would still go ahead despite some funding issues caused by the withdrawal of Lothian and Edinburgh Enterprise Ltd. Other stories include
- Upgrading for Hailesland School with the creation of a new link corridor
- A new children’s computer club
- A report on a Racism conference held at the Rep Council complex
- The launch of a campaign to reduce speeds on local roads
- A round-up of news from the music world
You’ll find all these stories and others by clicking here on Sentinel April 2000.