This week we’re taking a look back at February 1984, 29 years ago. The main story features two local boys heading for jobs as acrobats with Cottle’s Circus. Both boys had trained with local clown Haggis and been members of the Wester Hailes Children’s Circus. Other stories include
- Greenham Women For Peace: a report on the recent protests at Greenham Common
- The cost of combating dampness at Hailesland Park worked out to be £4,000 per flat.
- News from Westburn Hut and efforts in Clovenstone to start a skills exchange
- An interview with George Chisholm
- Views and Reviews of the latest music and record releases at a time when record shops sold vinyl.
You can read all these stories and more by clicking here.