This week we’re going back twenty six years to October 1986. The headline story featured problems with young people throwing stones at buses. The front page also also highlighted the arrival of cable television in the area which would offer an additional 11 channels a week for what would have been quite a steep price then of £7 per week.
Other stories include
- The opening of the first drive in takeaway in Scotland, the Hot Potato
- A report on the activities happening at the Westburn Hut
- Dumbryden disco dancers sweeping the board winning prizes at a competition in Fife
- An interview with The Thompson Twins
- Sentinel Sports Personality For October
You can read these articles and others by clicking here on October 1985